It’s not your gear. It’s not your personality. It’s definitely not skillset. But let’s see…
• You still struggle to get a steady stream of clients?
• Leads compare you on price?
•This all sometimes gets you fired up / frustrated?
It means the market is blind to the massive value you bring…and this lowers the quality of clients you have.
You’re playing under your level and you know it.
Why? Because THE REAL REASON you’re not making bank consistently … is because the industry as a whole is focused on the wrong things. Truth is…
• You just haven’t been shown how to create a STEADY stream of incoming business…
• You haven’t been shown how to quickly & easily create the BLUEPRINT for your own business.
• No one has showed you it can be SIMPLE.
• No one has showed you it can be fun to have a photography business every-single-day.
Truth is … You CAN support yourself and your family with your passion. With photography.
All the money, time and effort you’ve invested so far does NOT have to be a total waste … if you reach your goals.
You don’t have to feel like a failure or a “fake” pro. (You know who the real fakes are.)
Here’s the situation:
(Complete cookie cutter tactics and templates that you have to TRY to ADAPT to - NOT NECESSARY!)
How do I know? Let’s just say I’ve been there too.
– I spent 5 YEARS running my own photography business.
– “Invested” a small fortune in trainings.
– I dealt with all the price shoppers.
– Spending a weeks work on an entire wedding for a measly couple hundred pounds profit…
But I couldn’t give up. I had to plough through.
In times of great stress or adversity, it's always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something postive.
I tried to keep positive. But still my efforts never lead to anything.
Stress was at an all time high. My dream died a slow death.
And I wasn’t to return for a long time… …until one day I found a totally UNRELATED training program, that somehow lead me back to photography.
(It had nothing to do with photography; none of the usually crap we get taught; but it delivered all the results.)
That was my turning point.
If you’d like to hear my story … I’d be happy to share some secrets that’ll excite you like nothing else.
P.S. If you haven’t yet, check out the preview of the Prosperous Photography Blueprint by clicking the button below: